January 22, 2022
E-Board Members in Attendance:
Ken Koscick (President), Cathy Watkins (Vice President), Stephen Parsons (Secretary), Chris Dolciato, Bob Melcher, Scott Douglas, Macy McMaster. George Payamgis, Robin Gubanich, Chuck DeGross.
The meeting begins at 10 AM
A motion is made by Chris Dolciato to accept the minutes from December 4th, 2021, E-Board Meeting. It is seconded by Bob Melcher. The motion passes.
- Stefan Debelnogich
- Cristina Garcia
- Ana Garcia
- Devin Higgins
- Stephanie Czekalinski
- Nichole Gruesenmeyer
- Randy Betke
- Gail Sapienzia
- WJW Eng:
- Evan Jones
- Kyle Svenson
- Demand for arbitration has been filed for the Juneteenth comp day grievance
- TMP will officially merge on January 31st
- Telemundo has now launched on WTCL
- WJW News:
- Still waiting on a new contract
- Grievance was filed over schedules not being
posted early enough
- Had conversation with management, issue was resolved
- WJW Eng:
- Grievances filed over sky fox and audio being
operated by non Nabet members
- Meetings with management did not resolve, going to arbitration
- Grievances filed over sky fox and audio being operated by non Nabet members
- Negotiations will be starting soon, contract expires April 8th
- Going through struggles to fill positions as employees are leaving
Nabet 42 is currently involved in a reorganizing campaign at WKYC for previously resigned members and any eligible unit members to return to the bargaining unit.
- Pocket calendars for 2022 are available.
- National is looking to update everyone’s
website, make it look more standard
- Looking for someone who wants to monitor the website
- CWA is offering training for bargaining study
group and other steward skill training
- If you are interested, contact Eric Seggi
- National is looking to update everyone’s website, make it look more standard
The next E-Board meeting is set for February 19th, 2022.
Chris Dolciato makes a motion to adjorn the meeting. It is seconded by George Payamgis. The motion passes.
The meeting ends at 11:59 AM
I affirm that the descriptions in these minutes are a true representation of the E-Board Meeting on 01-22-2022