NABET-CWA – National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians-Communications Workers of America, is a Union devoted to aiding workers like you who are employed in the broadcasting, distributing, telecasting, recording, cable, video, sound recording and related industries in North America.
NABET 42 represents the dedicated broadcast employees at WOIO/WUAB TV-19, WKYC TV-3 and WJW TV-8 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Moving Cleveland television into the digital age!
NABET-CWA Local 42
1400 E. Schaaf Road
Brooklyn Heights, Ohio 44131
The information, documentation, ideas and opinions presented on this website are intended exclusively for information purposes only for the membership of NABET/CWA Local 42, located at 1400 E. Schaaf Road, Brooklyn Hts., Ohio 44131.
Websites and website links such as this one can be accessed by numerous individuals and any responses, opinions, positions, etc. should not be interpreted by the reader or interested party to be those of Local 42, its Officers or agents, etc. while acting in their official union capacity. Therefore, Local 42, its Officers or agents, etc. cannot be held liable or responsible for any input to this website, its links or by any other available means in which individuals may attempt to communicate responses, opinions, positions, etc. to Local 42.
NABET Local 42 respects your privacy. We will not release any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number without your consent.
NABET Local 42 will only disclose or share such information in order to conform to the edicts of the law, protect and defend the right or property of NABET Local 42, or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its members or the public.
Terms of Service (Forums)
By using these Forums, you agree to the following:
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
- You will not use extensive profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect other people’s right to personal privacy and will not post any other person’s identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information) within the forum but your own.
- You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not attempt to impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by these Forums or unless you provide adequate credit to the original source.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in the Forums. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending them any such advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).
- You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”).
- You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the sites or Forums, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the forum software.
- You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.
These Forums do not and cannot review all of the content of every message posted and do not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Forums for any reason whatsoever.
Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the Forums, your account may be terminated, your access to the Forums may be blocked, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.
Acceptable Use Policy (Forums)
Please remember that the open and real-time nature of these Forums makes it is impossible for us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are not responsible for any messages posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within Forum posts. The views expressed in the posts you will find in these forums belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of NABET Local 42, its affiliates, and/or sponsors.
If you find any posts in these Forums to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email to the address offered as a contact for the Forums in question. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.