September 28th, 2019
E-Board members in attendance:
Ken Koscick (President), Cathy Watkins (Vice President), Marilyn Oliver (Treasurer), Stephen Parsons (Secretary), Chris Dolciato, Kathy Smith, George Payamgis.
Guest: Ed Verba
A moment of silence is observed for Chris Reymann and Carol Sue Murphy.
A motion is made to accept the minutes from June 29th, 2019. The motion passes.
- June 2019:
- Income: 2,679.64
- Expenses: 9,207.89
- NET: -6,528.25
- July 2010
- Income: 1,406.46
- Expenses: 4,306.71
- NET: -2,900.25
- August 2019
- Income: 1,984.90
- Expenses: 15,970.30
- NET: -13,991.40
- Alan Rodges: News Producer
- Erin Simonek: Web Producer
- Amber Cole: Web Producer
- Devin Lamb: Photgrapher
- Rick Krumreig
- Shane Snider
Correspondences and Thank you notes:
A thank you note was read from the family of Don Unger.
Congratulations plaque for participation at convention.
- Grievances for Damon Maloney and Chris Dolicato will be paid out
- Introduction of TMP (Technical Media Producer)
- Tentative agreement for new 3 year contract reached.
- Negotiations for one day, then became Nexstar.
- Launched rebrand 3 News.
- Hiring new photographers who can also edit.
Endorsements for local candidates running for office.
40 members affiliated running for office.
General Membership meeting confirmed for November 2nd, 2019 at Union Hall.
This meeting adjourned at 11:16 AM.
I affirm that the desriptions in these minutes are a true representation of the E-Board Meeting on 9-29-2019.